CONTACT INFORMATION: Shannon Morgenthaler, NMLS #989797 Website 281-389-9173 Shannon.Morgenthaler@bxs.com
Cadence Bank Medical Professional Loan
As a medical professional you have unique needs when it comes to mortgage lending. At Cadence Bank, we have developed
products tailored to meet those needs. Whether you are buying your first home or a vacation home, refinancing your current
home or building your dream home, we can help you navigate the home-ownership journey while helping you to achieve your
Cadence Portfolio Products Include:
- Medical Professional Loans
- Standard Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) & Fixed Rate Loans
- Professional & Premier Professional Loans
- Construction Perm / Renovation Perm Loans
Medical Professionals Include:
- New or established Physicians
- Medical Residents
- Medical Fellows
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctors of Dental Surgery
- Doctors Dental Medicine
Seasonal Physician Special – Discounted Rate
Valid on applications dated February 24, 2023 through July 31, 2023
- Available on 7/1 ARM Medical Professional program
- Loan amounts up to $1,250,000
- Must auto-debit from Cadence checking account
- Primary residence only
- Purchases and Limited Cash out Refinances
- 60 Day lock permitted –only
*Not intended for construction loans, 2nd homes or refinances of current Cadence Bank Loans.
Cadence Bank Medical Professional Loan Features:
- Up to 100% financing to $1,500,000 and Up to 95% financing to $1,750,000 in some markets.
- Up to 90% financing to $2,000,000.
- Fixed and ARM products
- No mortgage insurance requirement
- Option to waive escrows at any LTV with sufficient assets.
- Primary and Secondary Homes
- Can close 120 days prior to the start of employment with an executed employment agreement
- Up to 103% LTV (conforming loan limits)
- Purchases and Limited Cash Out Refinances
- 60 Day lock permitted
About Shannon Morgenthaler, Cadence Bank Medical Professional Loan
Shannon Morgenthaler is a licensed loan originator serving Houston, Texas, and the surrounding areas. With over 30 years of lending experience, Shannon has a detailed understanding of the industry from all angles. She knows that explaining your options is imperative and that moving quickly at the right time is essential.The financial aspects of home buying can be stressful and overwhelming—but they don’t have to be, not with a trained and caring professional like Shannon in your corner. Whether working with a first-time homebuyer or an accomplished professional she focuses her expertise on carving out a customized financing path to fit her clients’ wealth strategy. From application to closing, she is available to answer any questions you have.