CONTACT INFORMATION: Anne Swane, NMLS ID# 697239 Website 603-944-2119 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Citizens Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan:
- Citizens Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan is available for PHYSICIANS, DENTISTS, RESIDENTS and FELLOWS.
- Borrowers must have completed fellowship or residency training within the last 10 years or currently be in (or accepted into) a residency or fellowship program.
- Borrowers may also be self-employed or employed as a medical researcher.
- Up to 95% financing for purchase loans to $850,000 / 89% to $1 Million / 85% to $1.5 Million.
- No Mortgage Insurance Required.
- Primary Residence Only. One Unit SFR, PUD, Condo and Co-Ops.
- Refinance up to 89% financing and Construction to Perm financing up to 85% available.
- Non US Citizens are eligible.
- Can use employment contract income and close on your home 60 days prior to employment start date (Exceptions made up to 90 days on a case by case basis).
- Student Loan Debt omitted in qualifying if deferred at least 12 Months following closing. Ability to use IBR and reduced student loan payments.
- Seller Paid Contributions Allowed.
- We also carry various fixed, adjustable and interest only rates on loans in excess of 2MM
- Flexibility to Program Guidelines Available.
Available Products Include
- 30yr, 25yr, 20yr, 15yr and 10yr fixed rate loans. 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans)
- Interest Only available up to 89% in conjunction with the 5 or 7 year ARMs
Eligible States Include
*Programs available may differ in certain states.
- CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI ,MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV
About Anne Swane
A native of the seacoast of NH, Anne brought her accounting skill set and knowledge to the mortgage industry 16 years ago. As a Senior Loan Officer she is keenly aware of the challenges faced by consumers and realtors; so will go the extra mile to insure the necessary tools and programs are in place to safeguard a successful transaction. As a member of the Citizens Bank President’s Club since 2008, and a winner of the Top Customer Service Award based on the JD Powers customer service ratings, Anne has been recognized by Citizens Bank and her peers as a customer centric loan officer. Assisting seasoned and first time homebuyers by providing the best home financing solution for their needs is the goal.
In November 2015, Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) became a fully independent publicly-traded company, just over a year after the successful completion of the largest commercial bank initial public offering (IPO) in U.S. history. Citizens now embark on a new and exciting chapter as we aspire to become a top-performing regional bank. We continue to be a leader in the Jumbo mortgage area for our Medical profession community.