CONTACT INFORMATION: Rory Coakley Website 301-370-0781 email@example.com
Since 1925 the Coakley family has brought quality and dedication to the real estate and construction industries throughout the Washington Metropolitan area. Rory Coakley, president of Coakley Realty, Inc. continues to preserve his family legacy through his personal and professional commitment to his community.
As a lifelong resident and businessman in the area, Rory Coakley has cultivated, and maintained, strong ties within the community. Through the company’s charitable contributions, and non-profit participation, Coakley Realty has come to be well recognized as a company that really cares. Please visit our Agents page for more information.
In 1989 Rory, with his wife Nancy, created Rory Coakley Realty, Inc. Coakley Realty, serves as a full service real estate firm, specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, and commercial sales and leasing. His staff of experienced, and knowledgeable, agents can offer you the best in real estate services, including: sales & leasing, tax appeals, appraisals & consulting, feasibility analysis, litigation support, property management, development management, relocation services, and more.
MEET RORY COAKLEY
- Founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with the goal of providing a real estate company that can be your single source for both residential and commercial real estate services.
- Oversees two offices with over 25 real estate consultants, appraisers, property managers, tax appeal specialists and land developers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in residential and commercial real estate matters such as sales, leasing, property management, tax appeals, appraisals, land development, litigation support , consulting and property investment.
- Numerous courses in civil engineering and construction management – Catholic University
- Owns and manages many types of commercial and residential properties, thereby providing the experience and expertise to assist you with your real estate needs. Their properties include: hotels, rentals. office buildings, self-storage facilities, warehouses and residential properties.
- Former V.P. at Coakley & Williams, a family-owned real estate development, management and construction company that has operated for over 75 years in the Washington and Metropolitan Area.