CONTACT INFORMATION: Christopher Johnson Website 614-799-2900 Chris@CollaborativeFP.com
Collaborative Financial Partners -Bringing your past, present and future together to create a lasting legacy for you and your family.
Comprehensive Financial Planning is the epicenter of how we work with our clients to achieve the goals they choose, with an emphasis on our three core values:
- Accumulating wealth for retirement
- Retirement income strategies utilizing our proprietary T.E.R.M (Tax Efficient Retirement Modeling) software
- Guardian, Custodian, Letters of Instruction
- Providing for the people you care about
- We devote most of our time and resources to a limited number of organizations so that we can make a more substantial impact.
We support many other charities on a more limited basis either monetarily or by volunteering our time.
Christopher Johnson, CRPC®, AAMS®, CLTC, AWMA®, CEP®
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor SMChief Executive Officer / Managing Partner
- Chris has been a financial advisor since 2002, he became a platinum financial advisor in 2010, and a Private Wealth Advisor in 2014. He believes in holistic financial planning and he focuses on your goals, investments, insurance strategies, wealth preservation strategies, and estate planning strategies. He graduated with a BBA from Ohio University in 2000. He holds the CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor sm, AAMS® Accredited Asset Management Specialist, and AWMA® Accredited Wealth Management Advisor designations from the College for Financial Planning. He is also “Certified in Long-Term Care.” The CLTC is a designation granted by the Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification. Graduates have completed a rigorous multidisciplinary course that focuses on the profession of long-term care. Lastly, Chris is also a Certified Estate Planner™. The CEP® is a financial, legal, or tax professional who has earned a distinctive educational certification through the National Institute of Certified Estate Planners (NICEP).
- Chris is the co-founder of Collaborative Financial Partners LLC, a Registered Investment Advisory, practice that provides personalized client service and is dedicated to meeting the complex and unique financial needs of their clients.
- Chris has been recognized as Forty under 40 in Columbus, Ohio by Business First. Chris wrote the white paper “The Missing Link in Estate Planning.” He was also recognized by the Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre as the 1st Annual Young Alumnus of the Year in 2012.
- Chris has been on the Board of Junior Achievement of Central Ohio since 2012 and continues to serve on the Board as well as the Development Committee. From 2012 to 2019 he was on the Executive Board and Co-Chair of the Development Committee. He started volunteering in the classroom in 2010 and continues to volunteer in the classroom and at BizTown. Additionally, Chris is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Central Ohio and was previously on the Philanthropy Committee.
- Chris has been involved with Ohio University since 2004 when he became a member of the Professional Sales Advisory Board and was a Co-Founder of the Sales Centre Alumni Society. He is currently serving on the Executive Board for the College of Business Marketing Advisory Board and serves as the Past-Chair on the Board for the College of Business at Ohio University.
- Chris has been married to Karri, who he met at Ohio University, since 2003. Chris and Karri have a son, Colin, born in 2007, a daughter, Kendall, who was born in 2010 (they were both born on the 2nd of September), and a daughter, Elliott, born in 2015.