CONTACT INFORMATION: Steve Swicegood, CFP® Website 806-352-3917 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve founded his current business, Conscious Money Solutions, in 2009, with the specific intent of offering his clients comprehensive Financial Life Planning. This is a process that, in his words, “includes full consideration of how each financial decision impacts other areas of life that are touched by money. More importantly, Financial Life Planning is about helping clients make the money they have work for the life they want.”
Steve is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), a premier fee-only financial planning organization. He is committed to the ACP Pledge to Clients, and he is committed to providing his clients:
- Straight talk about your money and finances. As a fee-only financial planner Steve does not sell any products or accept any commission. His only compensation is what you pay for his professional advice. Consequently, his focus is on what is best for you.
- An all-inclusive approach. Working together with his clients to evaluate all aspects of their finances, Steve helps design plans that reflect each client’s unique core values and personal goals. Clients often comment that he pays a lot of attention to areas of their financial life that are overlooked by other “financial planners”.
- Easy access. Because life is constantly changing, Steve is committed to being available to you as often as is necessary to accomplish your financial goals. Your visits can be in-person, by telephone, by video conference, or by any combination of these that you feel is best.
- Value for your money. Steve believes that a financial advisor should work to save you more than the fee you are charged. That is a concept that is virtually unknown in today’s financial planning profession.
- Education and advice in words you can understand. Guiding you through your options and explaining them clearly helps you make the best choices. Conscious Money Solutions will always take the time to make sure that you understand his advice.
In addition to his membership in the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), Steve has completed the Fundamentals of Financial Life Planning® curriculum sponsored by Money Quotient®and is licensed to use their unique, life-centered materials in his practice.
A veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Steve attended Central Arizona College and the University of Albuquerque as a business major. He completed his financial planning curriculum through Florida State University. Steve and his wife, Connie, have resided in Amarillo since 1978. They have two adult children, son Jimmy, a successful business owner in Amarillo, and daughter, Erica, a physician in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.