CONTACT INFORMATION: Debbie Glover Website 717-991-8027 email@example.com
DEBBIE GLOVER, MICHELE MYERS REAL ESTATE TEAM
When I was looking to buy my home I realized how important it was to have someone who really cared about what a big decision this was for my family and how much the right decision meant. A home isn’t just about the square footage and paint color on the walls. It’s really about how you feel when you walk through the front door and the warmth you feel as you find your favorite relaxing spot.
My main goal is to help you find that warmth and comfort to share with your family. There are important decisions to be made whether buying or selling your home. It can be intimidating and confusing that is why I will be the person to guide you through the process of pricing, financing, appraisal, inspection and settlement.
I have lived through the experience of being both a buyer and seller. Going through this process is what inspired me to become a real estate agent for Berkshire Hathaway. Coupled with my years of successful sales experience and customer management, I will be your trusted partner who helps you find the place you call home.
Your job is simple, to know your home whether buying or selling and all that is wonderful about it. My job is to take care of everything else so you can make this place your home.
- Over 20 years of successful selling experience in Real Estate sales, Business to Business sales, Retail sales and Pharmaceutical sales.
- Winner’s Circle Top 10% of Realtors in Lebanon County
- I know that communication is the key with any relationship, especially within the real estate industry. I understand the importance of follow up and keeping you informed and make that my priority.
- Full Time Real Estate Agent with college education, graduating from Rider University with Business Marketing major and Communications minor.
Debbie Glover’s Background
- Born and raised in Lebanon County, graduated from Palmyra Area High School
- Attended Rider University on a Division I NCAA Scholarship for Women’s Basketball
- Lived in Northern New Jersey for 10 years
- Moved back to Central PA knowing that it is the best place to raise a family
- My husband, Chris and I have been married for 16 years and have 2 beautiful children
As an active member of our community it is very important for me to give back by volunteering to our schools, youth programs and church.
- Lebanon County Association of Realtors- Director
- North Cornwall Township Recreation- Board Member
- Falcon Youth Basketball Club- Director
- Proud financial sponsor of Falcon Youth Basketball, N. Cornwall Baseball Association and Cedar Crest HS Ice Hockey and Basketball Teams.