CONTACT INFORMATION: Valerie Leonard, NMLS #415176 Website 864-255-3738 Valerie.Leonard@firstcitizens.com
First Citizens Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan
- Medical residents, interns, fellows, and practicing physicians with the following designations:
- MD, DDS, OD, DP, DPM, DO, DMD, DCh
- No limit on years in practice for established physicians
- Private Mortgage Insurance is not required
- Fixed rate and ARM options depending on loan amount and occupancy type
- Primary residence – 100% financing to $1,000,000; 95% to $1,250,000, 89.99% to $1,500,000,
- 85% to $2,000,000, 80% to $2,500,000, and 75% to $3,000,000
- Second home – 90% financing up to $1,250,000; 85% to $1,500,000; 80% to $2,000,000
- (ARMs only)
- Construction to Permanent and Construction Renovation – 89.99% financing up to $1,500,000,
- 85% to $1,750,000
- Minimum credit score – 680
- Close loan up to 60 days prior to employment start date with an executed employment contract
- Eligible borrowers include US Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, and Non-Permanent
- Resident Aliens
- Reserve requirement of 1-2 months for primary residence. Additional reserves required on
- loans for clients with multiple properties
*** All subject to underwriting review of program guidelines and specific credit criteria.
About Valerie Leonard
Valerie Leonard has been in the residential lending industry for over 25 years, with focus on the First Citizens Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan. With prior experience as a processor and underwriter, she has been a mortgage loan officer for the last 20 years and has helped many clients achieve their goal of homeownership. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, Valerie has a solid understanding of loan programs and underwriting guidelines that will enable her to tailor options which best fit your needs. Her areas of expertise include first time homebuyer, construction, conventional, jumbo, government as well as specialty financing for medical professionals.
Valerie is a graduate of College of Charleston and lives in Greenville. When away from work, she spends as much time as possible outdoors enjoying hiking, kayaking, and cycling with her husband, George.