CONTACT INFORMATION: Adam Hubbell, NMLS #2017488 Website Facebook 480-241-4194 firstname.lastname@example.org
First Western Trust Medical Loan
- Available to residents, fellows, and attending MD/DO’s, DDS’s, DMD’s, and CRNA’s
- Can use future employment contract within 60-days of start date
- 5/7/10 year ARM options
- Primary residences and second homes
- Single-family, condominium’s, non-warrantable condominium’s, duplexes and triplexes
- Relationship rate discounts available
- $600,00-$850,000 100% financing
- $851,000-$1,000,000 95% financing
- $1,000,001-$1,500,000 90% financing (exceptions considered for higher loan amounts)
- Minimum FICO 720 (exceptions considered)
- No mortgage insurance
- No escrow reserves required
- Gift funds for down payment allowed
About Adam Hubbell, First Western Trust Medical Loan
Adam is a native to AZ, married to his middle school sweetheart and together they have two beautiful children. In his free time, Adam enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, working out, golfing, and traveling.
Professional, knowledgeable, and caring are what makes Adam and his team at First Western Trust stand out. Adam and his team understand the unique challenges and opportunities that medical professionals encounter, in addition to mortgage loans Adam has created a network of trusted real estate agents, financial advisors, insurance brokers and tax professionals to assist with all facets of his clients current and future finances.
At First Western, we believe it’s our duty to earn your trust and your business. This is why we give our clients our direct contact information, eliminating the call center type environment. We meet with our clients face to face and go through a pre-purchase consultation allowing us to custom tailor a loan to fit their needs both in the short and long term. We discuss what our procedures and requirements are for a smooth transaction, while addressing any questions or concerns that the clients have. When we finish the consultation, our families leave with excitement and an understanding of what’s coming next, allowing them to relax and enjoy the homebuying process.