CONTACT INFORMATION: Jim Kernan, NMLS #127322 Website 412-926-6124 firstname.lastname@example.org
First National Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan
Solutions for Physicians | First National Bank (fnb-online.com)
A Program Tailored for Your Profession:
We understand the unique challenges and opportunities of serving in the medical field. That’s why we developed specific mortgage solutions for physicians. Whether you’re just starting out and managing the challenges presented by student loans, or you’re in an established practice, we have mortgage solutions designed to meet your specific needs.
- You must hold an M.D., D.O., D.D.S., D.V.M. or D.M.D degree.
- Interns, fellows, or residents are also eligible.
- Up to 100% financing available
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required
- Fixed rate mortgages with multiple repayment terms available
- Adjustable rate mortgages with multiple repayment terms available
- You can finance up to $1,000,000 with no down payment required (for purchases or refinancing).
- You can finance up to $1.5 million with a low down payment.
- Available for primary, secondary/vacation homes and new construction
- Single family dwellings, condos, and townhomes are eligible
All loan products are subject to underwriting/credit approval.
FNB is an Equal Housing Lender; NMLS #766529.
About Jim Kernan, First National Bank Doctor Mortgage Loan
Jim Kernan serves as a Mortgage Banking Consultant for First National Bank of Pennsylvania. In this role, he is responsible for counseling current & prospective homeowners and the origination of their residential mortgages. Jim takes a hands-on approach working with his clients from the initial consultation thru the closing of their loan.
Jim joined First National Bank in 2022, with more than 20 years of industry experience. Prior to First National Bank Jim served as a mortgage loan officer in various parts of the US starting in 1998. Jim earned a bachelor’s degree in both Marketing and Management from Albright College in Reading PA. Jim is well versed in all aspects of residential lending including conventional, government & jumbo mortgages as well as specialty loans for medical professionals, first time home buyers and those deciding to build their new home.
Jim and his wife Kate, a physician at the local children’s hospital, currently reside in the City of Pittsburgh after meeting in Philadelphia PA and living in St. Louis MO. When they’re not working, they enjoy travel and spending time outdoors.