CONTACT INFORMATION: Bryan Paul, NMLS ID #1684734 Emily Paul, NMLS ID #849827 Website 616-638-2852 (Bryan) 616-638-2202 (Emily) Bryan.Paul@lmcu.org
Our Lake Michigan Credit Union Doctor Mortgage Loan specialists are dedicated to helping medical professionals get the best financing possible.
Whether you are fresh out of med school or looking to relocate your practice, Lake Michigan Credit Union’s Doctor Mortgage program delivers real value to medical, dental and orthodontic professionals.
Lake Michigan Credit Union Doctor Mortgage Loan Features
- Specific for medical, dental and orthodontic professionals
- Up to 100% special financing of the household value
- No mortgage insurance requirements
- Low down payment requirements: 0% to 5%
- Loans available as large as $1.5 Million +
- Deferred student loan debt is not included in calculations
- No minimum requirement of cash on hand after closing
Service Area: Holland, Grand Haven, Grand Rapids & Muskegon
About Bryan Paul
“I will keep you informed while guiding you through this exciting life event.”
As a West Michigan native, I started my career in Mortgage with Lake Michigan Credit Union. I realized the importance of communication with the lender from my own experiences as a home buyer. I will help keep you informed while guiding you through this exciting life event. I’m grateful to be a part of an organization that places value on a fun customer experience while providing you with some of the best possible home loan options for your next purchase, build, refinance, or renovation.
I’ve teamed up with my wife, Emily Paul, to provide you with the most amazing service, products, and pricing on the lakeshore.
- I’m a foodie, when traveling I love checking out local restaurants.
- I’m a U.S. Navy veteran and passionate about helping veterans.
- My wife and I love riding scooters around town, keep an eye out!
About Emily Paul
“I understand the importance of strong communication.”
After visiting the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, I found myself being drawn back here time and again. Which is the reason why I relocated to Spring Lake in the summer of 2002, where I currently reside with my husband Bryan and our two children, Hudson and Ellie. It was then that I started my career in real estate. Four years later I began working in mortgage financing. My experience in real estate gave me an inside look at the home buying and building process. My knowledge of mortgage financing and real estate will ensure you have a first class experience with your next purchase, refinance, build, or renovation. I understand the importance of strong communication throughout the entire process. You can count on me to exceed your expectations.
I’ve teamed up with my husband Bryan Paul, to provide you with the most amazing service, products, and pricing on the lakeshore.
- I met my husband in 2008 when I helped him with his mortgage to purchase his first home.
- I love riding my scooter around our charming town visiting all of the adorable boutiques and beaches.
- I am an avid Pinterester. I love crafting!