CONTACT INFORMATION: VISIT OUR WEBSITE Schedule A Complimentary Consultation With Us Download our Financial Health Article Parker O’Sullivan, CRPS® Director of Business Development, 401(k) Plan Advisor 925-223-1288 firstname.lastname@example.org Janet Z. Wan, CFP®, CPFA President & Senior Retirement Plan Advisor 925-223-8868 x1002 email@example.com Daniel T. Goodman, CFP®, CLU®, MBA Director of Financial Planning, Wealth Advisor 925-223-8868 x1003 firstname.lastname@example.org Office Locations: 7077 Koll Center Pkwy., Suite 120 | Pleasanton, CA 94566 1300 Clay Street, Suite 600 | Oakland, CA 94612 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd | Cupertino, CA 95014
Sierra Pacific Financial Advisors, LLC (SPFA) is a Fee-only Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm located in the San Francisco Bay area. Our professionals have over a century of combined experience in financial services. With our knowledge and your goals, a sound financial strategy is more attainable than you might think. No matter where you may be on your journey, we look forward to helping you cross that finish line. Our expertise includes:
- Tax Advantage Retirement Planning,
- Comprehensive Wealth Management
- Estate & Wealth Transfer Solutions
Parker J. O’Sullivan, CRPS®
Parker joined Sierra Pacific Financial Advisors as a 401(k) plan advisor and the director of business development. In his role, he focuses on prospecting and building relationships with wealth management and corporate retirement plan clients. Parker provides investment, participant education and fiduciary support to those corporate clients in the 401(k) arena. He also spends time developing relationships with new wealth management and high new worth clients for the firm.
Parker brings over 10 years in marketing, sales, business development, and client service for buy-side investment management and global investment consulting firms within traditional and alternative spaces. Prior to joining SPFA, Parker:
- Served as head of sales and managed the inside sales team at Insight Wealth Strategies, a boutique RIA in the East Bay
- Acted an associate director of relationship management at Lateef Investment Management, supporting the institutional business development and client service teams
- Worked as an associate on the global business development team at Cambridge Associates in Boston, MA
- Assisted as a marketing associate at Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors in Los Angeles
- Worked as a marketing and sales associate at Santa Barbara Asset Management, a subsidiary of Nuveen Investments
- Earned and holds:
- B.A. History, University of California Santa Barbara
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65, SIE
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
As part of the team at SPFA, Parker appreciates cultivating long-term relationships with clients and prospects, providing objective investment and retirement plan solutions that help achieve their long-term financial goals.
In his spare time, Parker is an avid skier and enjoys spending weekends in Tahoe. Growing up in Southern California, he developed an affinity for the ocean and also loves sailing and surfing, as well as golfing.
Janet Z. Wan, CFP®, CPFA
Janet is the founder and the president of Sierra Pacific Financial Advisors, LLC (SPFA), an independent fee-only Register Investment Advisory (RIA) that focuses on financial planning, wealth management and corporate retirement planning. Janet oversees operations, client relations, business development and strategic planning for SPFA. She leads the investment committee at SPFA to define comprehensive planning strategies and sophisticated investment solutions for clients. She is also responsible for advanced employer retirement planning for small-to-mid size companies.
Starting out as a financial analyst, Janet discovered early on that she preferred personal finance over a Wall Street career. After more than 20 years of working in financial planning and wealth management services, Janet is still passionate about building personal relationships with clients and helping them achieve their definition of success. She measures her own success by her clients’ ability to accomplish their financial goals. Prior to founding SPFA in 2005, Janet:
- Served as a financial advisor at Freed & Myers Wealth Management, Inc in Chevy Chase, Maryland, one of top wealth management firms in the United States, as ranked by Bloomberg Wealth Manager Magazine
- Served as a financial associate at Cambridge Associates LLC, a worldwide investment-consulting firm
- Earned the following degrees and designations:
- Certified Financial Planner™ designation, Certified Financial Planner Professional Program – College for Financial Planning
- B.S. in Finance and International Business – University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business
Janet has been actively involved in several national and local professional associations. She is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA), the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), Women in Pension Network (WiPN), and California Society of CPAs (CalCPA).
Janet has been featured numerous times as a guest speaker on KTSF TV26 Talk Tonight show to speak about the value of financial planning. She has also been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Investment News, Dowjones.com and The Street.com on various financial topics.
Being a part of the dynamic and professional team at SPFA, Janet appreciates the team efforts of her dedicated and talented colleagues who deliver a high-level standard of financial services with their personal commitment.
Janet is an avid golfer. When she has spare time on weekends, she squeezes in a few hours to golf with members at the Club at Ruby Hill Women Group. She also enjoys taking Zumba classes in the gym, skiing in Lake Tahoe, and traveling around the globe to explore different cultures, history and architecture.
Daniel T. Goodman, CFP®, CLU®, MBA
Daniel joined SPFA as the director of financial planning and wealth advisor. He utilizes his experience and background to develop holistic financial plans, including savings, retirement planning, stock equity strategy, college funding, tax planning and risk mitigation/insurance need analysis. Daniel listens to client’s goals and ideals, and creates sound strategies to meet their objectives from estate tax management, legacy planning to charitable gifting.
Daniel has over 20 years in financial planning for both corporate and individual clients. He enjoys combining his extensive knowledge of financial planning and presentation skills to help clients engage and implement their plans. Prior to joining SPFA, Daniel:
- Served as a Director of Planning and Investment Operations with a Financial Times 400 Wealth Advisor Team at Northwestern Mutual.
- Owned and operated his own small business in Livermore for over 8 years.
- Earned and holds the following degrees and certifications:
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Charted Life Underwriter
- M.B.A (Concentration in Investment Management and Quantitative Decision Methods) from Santa Clara University
- B.A. Economics (dual minor in Finance and Humanities) from San Jose State University
Being a part of the team at SPFA, Daniel enjoys meeting clients, finding out what drives them and discovering their “why”. He appreciates the holistic approach and advanced planning techniques adopted at SPFA to develop a custom financial plan that helps clients realize their objectives.
Daniel grew up in Santa Fe, New Mexico and moved to California shortly after graduating high school. Daniel, his wife Holly and their three daughters live in Livermore. They all enjoy gardening and spend many weekends at a family cabin in North Lake Tahoe. Daniel and Holly also volunteer at their local church.