CONTACT INFORMATION: William Fagan Website 617-895-7596 William.Fagan@TD.com
Who qualifies for the TD Bank Doctor Loan?
- Licensed medical or dental residents and fellows with a minimum of two years’ completed residency
- Practicing physicians (MD, DO, DPM), dentists (DDS, DMD) and oral surgeons less than 10 years out of residency
- Self-employed borrowers with a minimum of two years’ work history
When can I use it?
Purchasing or refinancing a primary residence
How much can I borrow with TD Bank?
- Up to $750,000 – 100% LTV
- $750,001 – $1,250,000 – 95% LTV
- $1,250,001-$1,500,000 – 89.99% LTV
What can I buy with the TD Bank Doctor Loan?
Single family residence, condominium, Co-ops (certain markets), PUDs
Is personal mortgage insurance (PMI) required with the TD Bank loan?
No PMI required
What about debt-to-income ratios?
Flexible based upon verified income
You can trust TD Bank to deliver a superior mortgage experience. Whether you’re purchasing or refinancing, we provide straightforward, easy-to-understand products and advice, allowing you to make smart borrowing decisions that meet your needs today and tomorrow.