CONTACT INFORMATION: Teri Lester Website 970-477-5300 970-376-0779 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
Engel & Völkers – Your Vail Real Estate Experts
Welcome to Vail and if you love winter in Vail, you will love summer even more!
Since 1972 I have watched Vail grow into the magnificent world-class mountain resort it is today. First as a visitor, then as a second home owner and finally as a full time resident for the last 20 years.
With 20 years of medical experience as a nurse and 20 years of real estate experience, working with physicians and health care professionals in the purchase of a property in Vail is a pleasure. My experiences in health care made the transition to real estate sales easy–Listen to the client’s needs, set your goal, formulate a plan to reach the goal, maintain the skills and knowledge to reach the goal, communicate effectively while maintaining confidentiality, and celebrate the success.
As a business professional I recognize the challenges of a busy career, family, distance and the value of time. I will guide you through the buying process in Vail with courtesy and dedication so you will have a stress free enjoyable property buying or selling experience.
I recently worked with two busy physicians who purchased their first condominium to share with their three growing children. Their goal was to build lasting memories in Vail with the kids, skiing, biking, hiking, music, art festivals and time together. The smiles on their faces a few months after they moved in are as exciting as handing the new born baby to mom. I have helped deliver babies and have delivered keys to a new home owner, both are uplifting experiences. I look forward to meeting and working with you in Vail and will provide the professional expertise and service all my medical clients have received.
My Vail Real Estate Background
- Vail’s 1st Eco-Broker – EcoBroker Certified professionals help clients market properties with green features, save money, and live comfortably through energy efficiency and environmentally-sensitive choices.
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist, working with buyers and sellers with Luxury property.
- Certified International Professional Specialist, working with International buyers and sellers.
- Certified New Construction Specialist, working with buyers and sellers of New homes
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute of professionals, learning the latest in financing, contract law and real estate technology.
- E-Pro Certified, becoming proficient in Internet communication
- Certified Buyer Specialist, working with Buyers to help them find the best home at the best price
- BSN from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio Masters, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio