CONTACT INFORMATION: Christopher Johnson Website 614-799-2900 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vantage Financial is a team of established financial consultants with over 110 years of combined industry experience. We create thorough financial plans for individuals and families at all stages of life. Our plans are high-touch, approachable and flexible – we work with you and within the realities of your growing goals and circumstances. We pride ourselves on being your financial partner.
Vantage Financial provides fee transparency and unbiased recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals. Our focus is building relationships through our expert advice and consistent planning strategy.
- Investment Analysis
- Accumulation Goals
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Analysis
- Estate Planning
CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON, CRPC®, AAMS®, CLTC, AWMA®, CEP®
Ohio Regional Partner and Senior Wealth Advisor
- Chris has been a financial advisor since 2002. He is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor and is certified in Long-Term Care and Estate Planning. Passionate about providing a holistic financial planning process for his clients, Chris focuses on client goals, investments, insurance strategies, wealth preservation, and estate planning. As a 2000 graduate of Ohio University, Chris continued his involvement with his alma mater as a member of the Professional Sales Advisory Board and is Co-Founder of the Sales Centre Alumni Society. Chris continues to serve on the Executive Board for the College of Business Marketing Advisory Board. Giving back to the community is important to Chris, who has been an active member of the board for Junior Achievement from 2012 through 2020. He currently serves on the Junior Achievement Development Committee and volunteers in the school classroom and BizTown. Chris has been recognized as Forty Under 40 in Columbus, Ohio by Columbus Business First.
- Chris juggles a busy family life being a father to son, Colin (15), and daughters, Kendall (12), and Elliott (7), who keep him very active with various sports and school activities. When away from the office, you will find Chris cheering on Colin and Kendall at their soccer games and supporting Elliot at gymnastics. Chris enjoys golfing with clients, working out, and mountain biking is a new hobby he is learning to love.
- Chris has been recognized as Forty under 40 in Columbus, Ohio by Business First. Chris wrote the white paper “The Missing Link in Estate Planning.” He was also recognized by the Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre as the 1st Annual Young Alumnus of the Year in 2012.
- Chris has been on the Board of Junior Achievement of Central Ohio since 2012 and continues to serve on the Board as well as the Development Committee. From 2012 to 2019 he was on the Executive Board and Co-Chair of the Development Committee. He started volunteering in the classroom in 2010 and continues to volunteer in the classroom and at BizTown. Additionally, Chris is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Central Ohio and was previously on the Philanthropy Committee.
- Chris has been involved with Ohio University since 2004 when he became a member of the Professional Sales Advisory Board and was a Co-Founder of the Sales Centre Alumni Society. He is currently serving on the Executive Board for the College of Business Marketing Advisory Board and serves as the Past-Chair on the Board for the College of Business at Ohio University.